Monday, March 26, 2012

Our house is a very very very fine house

Did the title get you singing? Have I planted an ear worm?? This journal page continues my Art of  Wild Abandonment journey and finishes off week one. Yes, I am behind but still loving every minute of this class. I continued to combine paper piecing with linework, Neocolor II crayons, and a few Derwent Inktense pencils. I also added some distress ink around the edge of the page because that's what I do. The challenge for me continues to be staying loose and slightly messy. This class and style of art journalling is so good for me because I tend to be overly precise and ...dare I say...leaning toward perfectionism. I'm gaining confidence in my drawing and sketching abilities. Both Christy and Junelle make me believe I can do it. What a gift that is!
Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: