Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SNP - Otto's checking in



This gargoyle stamp from Stamp N Plus just cracks me up. I love gargoyles to begin with and Otto has the funniest expression on his face. He looks so casual and friendly, unlike many of his friends who look fierce. Maybe all gargoyles look this way when they are off duty. Anyway, that's how this card came to be created.



I had the perfect paper for Otto's background. It's a night skyline from DCWV's Downtown Loft stack. Otto was coloured with Prismacolor pencils, using OMS to blend. His glowy eyeballs are bling, coloured with an alcohol marker, and his sparkly white teeth are gel pen. Once he was perched on his building, he needed a starry sky and a sentiment generated on the computer, faux stitched and popped up on foam tape. Two tiny gold brads decorate each banner. A little Walnut Distress ink around the edges finished off this fun card. Easy-peasy!

I like him...he makes me smile. I hope he does the same for you.

Life is good; so is art...and so is smiling :)
Bonnie

1 comment:

ParkNSlide said...

This feller is just so cute...love those eyes.