Saturday, April 13, 2013

Flight Risk ~ a recap

front cover

As promised yesterday, I'm posting the photos of my completed child's board book. I don't know how to do a You Tube  video flip through but maybe if you scroll through this really quickly and hum to yourself, it will be kind of the same...or not :) Anyway, here it is from front cover to back.

pages 1 and 2

pages 3 & 4

pages 5 & 6


pages 7 & 8

pages 9 & 10

back cover


If you missed any the first time you can click on the links under the photos to return to the original posts with details and more photos. Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your weekend.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

4 comments:

ParkNSlide said...

Thanks for re-posting the entire sequence. Your book is simply delightful. It's a tie for me on which pages I like best. 3&4 vs 7&8 but I'm leaning a bit more towards 7&8---it just looks light such a cheerful neighborhood...the sun is shining brightly and the blue bird of happiness is about to land. I'd fly BonnieBeth Airlines anytime!

Donna-Marie said...

I really love your journaling style!!!!
It seems so easy and effortless (even though I know it is not).
I enjoyed each of your pages...you really inspired me :-)

Tracy said...

Gosh this makes me want to play with mixed media goodies sooo bad. Think I might have to stop by the thrift store this week and see if I can find something to use. You inspire me my friend. This book is a true art treasure. Hugs!

Redanne said...

Hi Bonnie, all your pages are wonderful! I am doing catch-up so have not seen the last two pages - wow - you are such an inspirational lady. Hugs, Anne x