Thursday, August 01, 2013

eclectic Paperie get Altered challenge ~ A sneak peek


Yippee! It's my turn to host the Get Altered challenge at eclectic Paperie and my chosen theme is Game On. I want to see game pieces, cards, or game boards featured in your projects this month. I'm giving you a sneak peek of how I interpreted this challenge but if you want to see more, you'll have to click over to the eclectic Paperie blog. I'm excited to see what both the DT and the rest of the participants (fingers crossed) come up with.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Another fabulous mixed media piece from you Bonnie. Incorporating that game board and other items from the game is lots of fun. Hugs!

Words and Pictures said...

Just been leaving some love over at eP - this one blew me away!
Alison x