Friday, April 08, 2016

Guest Design Post at Joggles


Hi everyone. I am fortunate to be a guest designer again today on the Joggles blog. This week I am playing with Joggles Mehndi Hands Collage Sheet and Lindy's Stamp Gang Two Toned Starburst Sprays...plus a whole lot more :). As soon as I saw the Mehndi Hands, I fell in love with the detailed patterns on them and there is something about hands themselves that draw me. If you looked around our home, you'd know what I mean :) Anyway, I wanted to use as many of them as I could so I ended up doing two pages created with the same steps but different specifics which was fun.


To see my two pages and the accompanying tutorial explaining my process, please pop over to the Joggles blog. There are detailed instructions and step by step photos..and chocolate and balloons and kittens and...OK, maybe not but I'd love it if you visited anyway :) Thanks so much!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: