Friday, April 15, 2016

Sneaky Peek - DT Post on the Joggles Blog


Taroo! Taroo! That's my Dr. Seuss type trumpet which I am blowing because today is the first Friday post for the Joggles Design Team and I was lucky enough to have the honour :) We have been working towards this for a while now and I am excited. To top it off, I was able to play with 7 of the new Joggles/Margaret Applin Cling Mounted Rubber Stamps and they are gorgeous. I love the designs which can be combined beautifully or used on their own just as well. The Joggles rubber stamps are excellent quality...deeply etched and they stamp the detail so easily and clearly.

As a matter of fact, I couldn't seem to stop at just one art journal page as you will see when you visit the Joggles blog. There is a full tutorial and step out photos for the project above and I've included a photo of the second art journal page just to show you more of these great designs. Love them!

Thanks for stopping by. See you over there at the Joggles blog!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

1 comment:

Sari / Granne said...

Congratulations, so well deserved, they are very lucky to have you :=)