Friday, September 02, 2016

We're baaaackkkk! ~ Joggles DT Project Sneak Peek


Barb was kind enough to give the Joggles DT Team most of August off so people could enjoy their summers. Today is the first day back and I am one of the two team members (the other is Amy) who are posting a new project on the Joggles blog today. As soon as I saw this fabulous  6 x 7.5 x 4 inch Paper Mache Gingerbread House in the Joggles shop, it became a Must Have. I love houses of all sorts and you'll often see them cropping up both in my home decor and my art. Above is a Sneak Peek of the project which I have added to the Joggles blog featuring some of the new Joggles/Virginia England cling mounted rubber stamps and some collage sheet images. To see the tutorial showing my process for creating this, be sure to pop over there and have a look.

See you there!
Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: