Monday, April 17, 2017

The 2017 Joggles Art Journal Adventure ~ Week 16 Sneak Peek


Hi everyone! It's my turn to host Joggles Art Journal Adventure for Week 16. I'm only sharing a sneak peek here with the ulterior motive of luring you to see the rest on the Joggles blog where I share the entire process with step out photos and descriptions. The prompt I chose for this week is "Just Say No to the Blank Page". Lots of times that blank page staring at people inhibits them from starting so today we are using one particular method (there are many others) to take away that blankness and jump start a page. I'm asking everyone to slap down something else first such as a page from an old book, sheet music, magazine or newspaper, whatever you want. Once it's adhered, add a coat of gesso as light or heavy as you want and then begin your page.

I hope I've piqued your interest...I'd love to see you over at the Joggles blog!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: