Monday, August 21, 2017

Joggles Art Journal Adventure ~ Week 34 Sneak Peek


Hi everyone. Once again it's my week to choose the weekly prompt for the Joggles Art Journal Adventure. For Week 34, I'm asking participants to create or reference a mosaic or patchwork design for their page. I have a ton of scraps from previous projects...off-cuts, mop-up pieces, pieces where I changes my mind, or scraps from play sessions. I wanted to create a mosaic tying these pieces together into a cohesive design and playing with details as I went along. I love this kind of process and the challenge it presents.

Above is a sneak peek of part of the page. To see the rest of the page and also see the step-out photos and explanation of my process, be sure to pop over to the Joggles blog. I cannot wait to see what everyone in the AJA Facebook group creates.

Thanks for popping by!

Life is good; so is art.
Bonnie

No comments: